Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Now what?

I've always struggled with the concept of free time, because ever since I was a kid, I've always been involved in multiple organizations at the same time - dance classes, soccer, and so on. That never changed as I got older - it only got "worse." Multiple jobs, long hours, classes, extra school-related things on top of classes, student organizations, church involvement...you name it, I've participated in it.

Now, here I am. It's the beginning of what's sure to be a beautiful summer. No classes, work is only claiming 20-30 hours of my week...And here's the real kicker - I'm living on my own. Every detail of my time and energy is controlled by me, myself, and I. Now, I don't have any money to speak of, so I can't exactly go out and splurge on home decorating stuff, knitting/sewing materials, music, etc. But I still have all the free time in the world.

...I don't know what to do with myself.

2 comments:

aahhtalkingmuffins said...

Pam, quit analyzing it, just go with the flow and enjoy it! haha

Monster Librarian said...

You will have so much fun! These are good times...enjoy!!