Friday, October 17, 2008

Whoa.

It's been a wee bit too long since I last wrote a blog. Yikes.

So, life has been insane. A couple of weeks ago we had our fall retreat for SJF. Unbelievable, as always. Especially the ride up - Manda and I followed through with our second year of driving up, getting insanely lost, and laughing the entire way to the point where my stomach hurt after.

After getting home from that, it was really hard adjusting back into the swing of things, which I think is the main reason why I haven't blogged in so long. When you go on retreat, you kind of get into that "I love everyone and everything!" mentality, and then you come home and life kind of bitch slaps you again. Not fun.

But, anyways, the semester is rolling on, the campaign is continuing, and I'm deciding on my costume for Halloween. (I'm leaning towards going as a large white garbage bag stuffed with newspaper...get it? I'll be white trash!!)

My next post will be more exciting. I promise.

1 comment:

Monster Librarian said...

Did you hear that monkey...screaming?! Ha ha ha..."Really guys, it sounded like someone was beating their monkey...ummm...no, I didn't mean it like that!"

So much fun. Such a good drive!