Friday, October 31, 2008

Bible Songs

So I'm looking up songs to sing tomorrow at a prayer service for the mentally disabled, and I discovered that some children Bible songs are some of the most ridiculous things EVER.

1. "Be Above It, Never Covet."
2. "Be True to Your Mate, Mate."
3. "Don't Bow Down to Idols"
4. "Choose Your Daddy."
5. "I'm gonna feed (500 mouths)" - And yes, it is a parody of "I would walk (500 miles)" by the Proclaimers
6. "Get Found Tonight" - Heck yes. It sounds like "Get Down Tonight" by K.C. and the Sunshine Band
7. "Tis so Sweet to Trust Jesus"

Enjoy. I sure did.

2 comments:

aahhtalkingmuffins said...

"Choose Your Daddy"?

That is ridiculous, but I love it!

Monster Librarian said...

Oh my gentle Jesus! Is number 2 written by an Australian? "Maybe the dingo ate the baby Jesus?!"