Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Personal intro continued/updated

I'm no longer going for a double major. I'm sticking with a political science major and a minor in English.

Yeah, I know, I can't get a teaching certificate that way. That's not so cool. But, the fact is, a double major with a Secondary Education certification will take me just as much time as getting a masters in political science. Yeah.

I failed to mention some more personal aspects of myself in the last intro. Sorry about that.

I love music, to the point where some might consider it semi-unhealthy. Same with South Park. And no, the two aren't necessarily linked.

I'm a fan of reading and writing (obviously).

I've been dating a guy named Tim for plus six months now, and he makes me a very, very happy Pam. There's lots to be said about him/us, but, we don't need to get into that sort of mushiness now. I'm sure he'll be mentioned in some way or another in blogs to come.

I love my friends.

And...yeah.

No comments: