Monday, August 11, 2008

Woah

It's been a wee bit too long since I last posted. My apologies. It's been an eventful (and incredibly fun) summer.

So, I've been acting quite strangely lately. And I think people have noticed the byproduct of the strange behavior, but not the actual behavior itself.

I've been stopping to watch the sunset. Actually pulling over by Stoney Creek, sitting on top of a hill, and sitting in silence and observing.

Speaking of silence, I'm enjoying it way more than usual. Laying outside and either reading or just letting my mind wander without any background noise...

Even when there is background noise, it's always incredibly relaxing music like Jack Johnson.

The end result? I'm genuinely loving life. Now, granted, there are many more reasons as to why life is so amazing right now, but, the changes of habit are making a huge impact.

No comments: